Tuesday 17 May 2016

Quidditch robe V

You may remember from the Quidditch robe IV post that I potentially found a silver-lined Quidditch badge from eBay. What I did not mention though was that I also found more patches from a shop called Patch Palace, which I believe is based in North America (I cannot remember for the life of me whether it's Canada or America though). What's great about Patch Palace is that they do free standard international shipping too!

Don't be deceived by the simple site though, as there is a massive selection of Harry Potter patches available via the site, even a Ravenclaw house patch in the book colours with an eagle instead of a raven!

They both arrived today, so here they are laid out with the fabric for reference. I've put a £1 coin next to them so you can all see the size of the patches. The one on the left is the eBay one, and the one on the right is the Patch Palace one.


Looking at the patches, I think the eBay one is actually way too big, and there is something weird looking about the raven on the eBay patch. I much prefer the size of the Patch Palace one, and although the raven does not have details on it, it looks more like a raven. I also much prefer the colour of the ribbon underneath the shield and the font of the Patch Palace patch too.

Now that I have the patches sorted, time to move onto the next stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment